SEO Content Writer
The primary goal of our SEO Content Writer is to create high-quality, SEO keyword-focused content that ranks well in search engines to generate organic traffic to our clients' websites.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the technique of improving a website’s exposure when visitors use search engines like Google or Bing to look for topics, services, or items.
The major purpose of SEO is to improve a user’s entire experience, as this is primarily what search engine bots look for when scanning and ranking the most relevant web pages.
This is where SEO Content comes into play. Search engines seek information that informs, entertains, educates, and/or solves a user’s problem.
The fundamental purpose of SEO Content creation is to drive organic traffic to a website by creating high-quality, keyword-focused material that ranks well in search engines.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will work closely with SEO Specialist and SEO Content Planner to write SEO-optimized articles on a daily basis for a wide range of topics, from film, tech, lifestyle, traveling, etc.
Working at MINDCONTENT means you will have very flexible work hours and competitive salary.
- Conducting in-depth research on marketing-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Write at least 3 well researched and high quality contents which are engaging, shareworthy and SEO keyword-optimized on a daily basis.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Occasionally perform keyword research using our SEO tools (Ahrefs & SEMRush).
- Working closely with SEO Specialist and SEO Content Planner to ensure that the written articles meet SEO standards.
- Occasionally write other types of writing, such as website copywriting or social media caption
- Occasionally edit others' articles if needed
- Occasionally perform competitor research and analysis
- Occasionally perform backlink building when needed (we will carefully teach you on this)
Job Specific Requirements
- A minimum of 1 year worth of experiences in the required field.
- Strong research skill and ability to write on many topics
- Basic SEO knowledge and journalism are required. Should be able to perform keyword research using best practices and tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Google Docs Editors applications
- Able to self-manage, prioritize, manage time efficiently, and meet deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Quick learner, easily adaptable, and can keep up with a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Willing to learn in-depth SEO
Think this job is suitable for you? Don't hesitate to apply.
See whether you are much more suitable for one of the following jobs
Working With Us Means
You're Working With the Best
Ready to get started whenever you are.